Formula E unveils season 7 calendar
The ABB FIA Formula E Championship has revealed its season 7 calendar, which will be its first as a certified world championship.
Nissan e.dams will enter the third year of its partnership and will compete in 14 races in 12 famous cities, including Monaco, Paris, and New York City, with Seoul set to host its first Formula E race.
The campaign will once again feature two double headers in Diriyah and London, the latter of which will close out the season.
2020/21 ABB FIA Formula E World Championship provisional calendar
- Santiago, Chile 16 January 2021
- Mexico City, Mexico 13 February
- Diriyah, Saudi Arabia 26 February
- Diriyah, Saudi Arabia 27 February
- Sanya, China 13 March
- Rome, Italy 10 April
- Paris, France 24 April
- Monte Carlo, Monaco 8 May
- Seoul, South Korea 23 May
- TBC 5 June
- Berlin, Germany 19 June
- New York City, USA 10 July
- London, UK 24 July
- London, UK 25 July
Photo: Spacesuit Media